BaccS Support Center
Submit a Ticket
SDL Trados and GroupShare
SDL Trados desktop - publishing projects to a server
When a job is linked with Trados project and if you specified GroupShare connection parameters in the application Settings, than you can use project publishing function.
1. Open a job and select
SDL Trados - Desktop - Publish a project to a server
2. You will be prompted to select organisation:
3. Click OK. Trados connector will be launched where you can track publishing progress:
4. If there were no errors, you will see the following message:
5. Corresponding e-mail notifications will be sent to required users.
6. Now you can use functions from GroupShare group to assign this project to your vendors.
Updated: 11 May 2018 03:32 PM
Help us to make this article better
SDL Trados and GroupShare configuration
SDL Trados desktop - project creation
SDL GroupShare - linking and unlinking projects
SDL Trados desktop - linking and unlinking projects
SDL GroupShare - Change project phase and assign vendors
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk