To be able to assign vendors to jobs created in your Memsource account right from within BaccS, you have to link each contractor in BaccS database with a corresponding vendor in Memsource. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Contractors list.
2. In the list, select any contractor or open its editing form.
3. Click Memsource button on the ribbon and select Link with Memsource vendor:
4. A new window will be opened containing a list of all vendors created in Memsource:
By default, 50 users are displayed. Use Previous page and Next page buttons to navigate through pages. Select desired user and click OK.
5. BaccS will download main vendor's data (name, e-mail, languages, specializations), and corresponding icon will appear in the CAT Icon column (or before First name field in the editing form):
6. From now, this contractor can be used in any other integration features which require to specify a vendor.