To be able to import analysis data and track job's progress, it is required to link it with Memsource job. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open Translation jobs list.
2. In the list, open any existing job which will be linked with Memsource, or create a new empty job.
3. In the Translation project field select a project which must be already linked with Memsource.
4. In the project editing form, click Memsource button on the ribbon and select Link with Memsource job:
5. A new window will be opened containing a list of all Memsource jobs which belong to a selected project:
By default, 50 jobs are displayed. Use Previous page and Next page buttons to navigate through pages. Select desired job and click OK.
To find required job faster, you can sort rows (click on column headers), user filters in the table columns (hover mouse pointer on any column header to see filter icon) or searching functionality (right click on table header and select Show find panel).
6. BaccS will download main job's data (date, deadline, language). When link is established, you will see confirmation message and corresponding icon will appear on the right of Job tasks table:
7. From now, you can import analysis report for this job and see its progress in the job list:
When a job is linked with Memsource, then when you use Status change function, the system will offer you to make identical status change in a Memsource job.