If you already have created a project in BaccS and want to create similar project in Memsource, you have to options: create a new project using default approach (by filling-in a form) or using Memsource templates. This article explains both approaches.
Project creation using default workflow
1. Open Translation projects list.
2. In the list, open any existing project which will be created in Memsource (or open a project form a job being edited).
3. In the project editing form, click Memsource button on the ribbon and select Create a project in Memsource. A new window opens:
4. Fields in this window are pre-populated from your project. In the Client, Domain and Subdomain fields you can select clients and domains created in your Memsource account. BaccS attempts to find corresponding client and domain (searches by name). If these fields are empty, select corresponding values from a drop-down list.
Drop-down list for a client contains Create a client button, which allows you to create a new client in Memsource on fly. Drop-down list for a domain (and sub-domain) also contains Create a domain button (Create a sub-domain), which allows you to create a new domains and sub-domains in Memsource:
Check is Iso2 code of target languages is correct, and click OK.
5. In a few moments you will see a message about result of operation. In case of errors you will see error description, otherwise it will be confirmation message about successful. Your existing project will be automatically linked with a project created in Memsource.
6. To upload Reference files for a project, click Memsource button again and select Upload reference files. In the appeared dialog, select any file and click OK. Depending on a selected file size, it may take some time to finish uploading.
Project creation using templates
- Open Translation projects list.
- In the list, open any existing project which will be created in Memsource, or create a new project, or open a project form a job being edited).
- Enter Project name.
- In the project editing form, click Memsource button on the ribbon and select Create a project using Memsource template:
A new window opens with a list of your templates:
- Select desired template and click OK. A new project will be created in Memsource and linked with a currently opened project. You can save a project in BaccS and return to job creation.