BaccS allows to automatically create jobs in Memsource. When you prepared a job in BaccS and selected a folder with job files (or attached translation file to a job), please follow these steps to upload a file and create job in Memsource:
1. Click Memsource button on the ribbon and select Create a job in Memsource:
2. A new window opens with job creation parameters. Please check due date, target language.
Tick Create and import analysis to import analysis results after job creation.
Select a vendor if you wish to assign this job to a known vendor. After that, you can tick Notify assigned linguist and select an e-mail template used to notify a vendor.
3. When ready, click OK. Another popup window opens with a list of files attached to a job. Select a file to translate and click OK.
4. The system will start creating job and, optionally, generate analysis file and send notification message to a vendor.
5. If you ticked Create and import analysis checkbox, default analysis window will opened as per Importing analysis reports article.
6. If you selected a contractor, a new translation assignment will be created with pre-selected contractor, job tasks, contractor's prices, auto-generated PO number, etc. Check all fields and save a new Assignment.
7. Done! From now, you can track job progress from the job list! To see updated information, hit F5 and click Refresh button on the ribbon.